[Accommodations] [Restaurants] [Wineries] [Antiques] [Attractions] [Finger Lakes]
Bed and Breakfasts
- Crystal Springs Tourists Bed and Breakfast - (607) 582-6384
- Located on 414, this historic former home of Silas Halsey now offers guests a hot tub and pool.
- Wine Country Cabins Bed and Breakfast - (607) 582-7025
- Situated on the shore of Seneca Lake, this B&B specializes in romance and relaxation by offering 3 fully furnished, couple-sized log cabins with private baths.
- Seneca Lakeside Bed and Breakfast - (607) 582-6487
- Lakehouse with 3 rooms with private baths on Seneca Lake.
- The Fox and the Grapes Bed and Breakfast - (607) 582-7528
- An 1885 Victorian manor with a view that overlooks Seneca Lake and the surrounding hillside.
- Finger Lakes Rentals - (607) 272-8870
- Rental cottages on or near the shore of Seneca Lake.
- Lakefront Cottages at Lodi Point - (607) 582-6077
- Two rental cottages right on the shore of Seneca Lake near Lodi Point on a very quiet road.
- Sunset on Seneca Campsites - (607) 582-6030
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly rental of camp sites for trailers, tents, and RVs. Only 300 yards from Lodi Point State Marine Park.
- The Village Ice Cream Shop
- Great, refreshing summertime treats!
- The Eagle Hotel Bar and Restaurant - (607) 582-9903
- Serves dinner on Friday and Saturday with a hometown atmosphere. No longer a hotel.
- Suzanne Fine Regional Cuisine - (607) 582-7545
- This lovely farmhouse is now the source of fine upscale dining for lunches and dinners. Local ingredients really do make the best eating. A great view of Seneca Lake from the porch!
- Ginny Lee Café - (607) 582-6450
- Serving lunch daily and Sunday brunch and pairing the food with Wagner wines and beer. A nice deck and a great view of Seneca Lake. Also hosts wedding receptions in the evening.
- Dano's Heuriger - (607) 582-7555
- Vienese style cooking. Food is ordered a la carte, sharing is encouraged.
Antique and Collectable Shops
- Rosemary Elizabeth's Victorian Shop- (607) 582-6111
- Wonderful collectibles from a bygone era.
- Lodi Village Antique Shops
- Right on main street (414) next to the Eagle Hotel.
- Caywood Antiques - (607) 582-6100
- This 1895 General Store is full of furniture, picture frames and kerosene lanterns...
- Cowlick Farm (607) 280-3045
- Fresh Gelato, farm fresh milk, cheese, eggs, Hot Chocolate, Latte, Espresso, Cappuccino and very cute cows.
- Finger Lakes National Forest - map -
- Sections of this large National Forest are located in Lodi. Many of trails and field land pass though Lodi.
- Lodi Historical Society
- A great glimpse at local history and an incredible building that is a favorite place for weddings and other services. Often featuring performances by the Finger Lakes Chamber Ensemble.
- Lodi Point State Park
- A quiet marine park with excellent boat launch. Nice walking beach. Good picnic facilities.
- Pickin' in the Pasture - (607) 582-6363
- Four days of fun and world-class bluegrass music. This annual event is well attended.
The Finger Lakes Beyond Lodi
Lodi, NY • Visiting Lodi • History of Lodi
Lodi, NY 14860